Wednesday 7 October 2009

holidays

Hello my Swiss friends!

Well all my exams are now done and I finally got holidays...good feeling!

In these holidays I have a lot planed which is pretty much the best thing that can happen to you. first I am going to surfers paradise where my host family and I will be enjoying some of the parks there like dream world and others…I don’t really know what to expect but I know that the area is beautiful and then I will tell you how the parks were when I am back. I am staying at surfers from Thursday until Monday and then on the Monday we are heading home although they are dropping me off in Coffs harbour, which is where vini is hosted so that I can spend a few days with him. I am pretty sure that we are going camping with his host family so that should be fun

Then towards the end of the week I head home and then school starts again.

My current host family is really nice and the location is just beautiful right on the water in Tuncurry. My host dad takes me golfing a lot and I get along really well with both of them but also with my host brothers that are 28. they are twins and they both live in Forster. I am pretty sure that this is my third last host family because I will be moving to my next one after the year 12 HSC courses are done which is in the middle of November. Then I move to a guy called John Daniel and he’s a locksmith in Forster. He and his family are going to Adelaide over Christmas and they offered me to go with them. But I chose not to because I would rather spend my holidays with all my friends in Forster also because after Christmas I have about two weeks until I leave Australia. right now I still cant really imagine what it will be like to go back home....
So last I will go back to my first host family to the McGarrigle’s.

now i wanted to upload some pictures of my new house and the street etc but the computer doesnt recognise my micro card thingy so i will try later on before i go to surfers....

No comments:

Post a Comment