Sunday 15 March 2009

hi guys
i know its been a while since i last blogged thats why i thought it's about time to do so again.
in the last few days i've been gettin used to my new location and appreciating it's advantages. i've been doin alot with my friends and have gone to forster main beach and tuncurry beach alot. also the shopping street, main street, is much closer now which is nice.
school is chilly as always just havin fun basically. i'm writing my first couple o tests and i'm probably not gettin great results but all they expect me to do is sit the tests and all that...

biggest thing in the last couple o days was clearly my birthday. i want to thank everyone who sent me a message over facebook, festzeit, sms or email i really appreciated it and want to thank u for it.
on my birthday i went for a bike ride in the morning and took quite a few pics around tuncurry and my neighborhood. at lunch time i met valerie in forster. she's the exchange student from belgium. we went for a swim under the brdge which was really nice. then we went to get a sub at subway (I LOVE IT).
then we went to forster main beach and then she went off to newcastle. i went to meet some other friends and went for another swim. then in the evening i went to an italian restaurant with lyn and we had some lovely pizza.
today we went for a bit of a hike. you had a wonderful view from the cliff down on the surf. there was some kayak race goin on. and now i've got a bit of a head ache so i'm goin to try to et rid of it so i can go to school with full power tomorrow.
i'm posting some pictures here but if you want to see the whole footage of the last few days then go to my facebook page.
cheers

1 comment:

  1. chopfweh nach geburtstag...das isch doch fast standart... ;-)

    nei nei, gueti besserig und alles liebi

    ReplyDelete