Sunday 8 March 2009

a very worm hello to all my swiss ice cycles!
the summer is back over here and the weather couldnt be more beachy.....yesterday i moved to lyn's house after staying with the m
cgarrigles for 7 weeks. but just before i moved the dog of the mc's got a hair cut and this was not like in switzerland where you go to the person but the person comes to you with a little trailer. i now moved from forster to tuncurry which is where my school is and most of my friends live. i can wlak to school from here which is pretty good. so yesterday i packed everything up and moved in to my new home. i was welcomed very hectically by the dog sasha. she jumps up your legs and seems very hectic but she's a good dog most of the times. lyn is a nice lady too and she showed me around the house yesterday and around the neighbour hood today.... so today we went to tuncurry beach and forster main beach with our bikes and she showed me where to find what....
later on the afternoon i went to jack's house and we went to the soccer fields for a bit and now i'm home and going to have dinner soon. the food is quite healthy here which is quite a change( i know that i use quite quite a lot!).
tomorrow it's school again but that's pretty easy goin as usual.....
well i'll get back to ya later on next week once my birthday get's closer!
see yas

No comments:

Post a Comment