Monday 18 May 2009

i bring to you MAFOTWTCBAILEIIMSW.

hello everyone
i know that last week i didnt mention an aussie specialty of the week
 because i was thinking of some food. well i will change the intention of that weekly post to a more general life based thing. to make it simple i call those posts from now on:
my aussie feature of the week that can be anything i like even if it might seem weird, or in a short form MAFOTWTCBAILEIIMSW.
so this weeks edition will be on tonights rotary meeting. i will take my ipod with me to make some notes and then afterwards when i get home i can make my first blog entry on that matter.

just quickly what else has happened: on friday as always i went to the soccer fields in the evening with my mates to watch some games. saturday morning we played a game and lost for the first time which is okay cuz sometimes i asked myself how such a chaotic team managed to win the fist two games in a row so i guess we can still be very happy with the way we are going so far. in the arvo i went over to forster to get a sandwich at subway and met kellie from school there and then went back home. it was a beautiful day and riding over the bridge with my bike was very nice.
in the evening i went to ben's place for the usual bonfire and barbeque and on sunday morning i got up early to help my rotary club with a project of theirs called the rotary motor market which i think i have explained before but please correct me if not.
also i had caught a nasty cold at the end of last week so on sunday in the arvo i had a bit of a fever and headache and i decided that it was safer for my mates at school if i would stay at home today to recover fully :-)

anyways i'll get back on you later after rotary!

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to your MAFOTWTCBAILEIIMSW ;-)

    ReplyDelete